Friday, October 30, 2015

Fit Friday! - Challenge Update.

Adrien from Freckled & Free started hosting the Fit Fabulous Fall Challenge on October 2nd.

I forgot to take a beginning photo... but I did take one at the halfway mark and today (technically day 28 for me). I don't know if they show much change, but my legs are definitely feeling it and looking WAY more defined!  



If you're on Instagram remember to hashtag #fitfriday #fffsquatchallenge and tag @thedaringdandelion @active_freckals. Thanks for taking this journey with us!
-Tay
--------------------------------------------------------------

Fit Fabulous Fall Challenge - Update
So did you do it?


Did you complete the Fit Fabulous Fall Challenge?

I’ll be honest - I got behind and then got my butt kicked with a super duper sucky cold. Eek. So I am only on Day 17 but I will finish this challenge even if it is later than everyone else.

That is the nice thing about exercise, as long as you keep trying everyday to get closer to your goals and never give up, you will eventually reach them.

Here are a list of things I have learned since beginning this challenge…
  • My legs, my body are stronger than I imagined.
  • I am capable of doing 100 squats in under 5 minutes.
  • My daughter loves to watch me workout. Sometimes I hold her while squatting, other times she is on the floor playing but no matter what she is doing, once I begin squatting she squeals and laughs the whole time. She is my favorite little cheerleader! 
I hope you were also able to learn some new things about yourself while completing this challenge. If you have not finished the challenge yet, keep going!
~Adrien

Below is my “Before” picture and me today:
Halfway and almost Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment