Monday, July 27, 2015

Miyazaki Japanese Garden.

Little man and I are on the hunt for things to do around here, rain or shine... and sadly it's been WAY more on the rainy side. I always try to find interesting things to do in my area and google/yelp are sometimes my best friend.


When we arrived it was raining really hard, luckily for me baby had just fallen asleep so I let him snooze while I caught up on some reading, er... Facebooking, hehe. It finally started just drizzling so I got him out and in the Ergo so he could wake up slowly.








This garden isn't very big at all, but it has some really cute features. The entrance and red bridge obviously stand out but I liked the little waterfall and stone sculptures.

How's the weather where you are?
Do you like finding unique places in your area?
-Tay


Little man's outfit:
Button up - Taj Clubhouse Honolulu
Slippers - Locals

No comments:

Post a Comment